Monday, May 20, 2019

New scale, new day


Trip to Georgia was long but fine. Lots of traffic on the road since colleges were graduating. Also, picked up a HUGE screw in the tire and had to get it plugged on our way out of town Sunday morning, so our departure was delayed. Alma is slowing down and her memory is even worse. But she enjoyed the lunch we took her and the cupcakes we took everyone for dessert with dinner. I'm always glad we went, even if I could use the time at home.

T went to Costco and bought us a new scale, so I can now be reasonably certain I weight 157.7. So I've gained a pound and a half since my birthday April 19th. In other words, I've maintained for a month. Okay, I'm trying to be philosophical about this: I've had a lot going on and I've maintained. It's given my body a good long break from losing weight. Also I haven't been going to the kettlebell gym and I miss it and I know it pushed me. We quit when T quit his job, but I'm planning to rejoin.

So now it's time to refocus. 8.5 weeks until vacation and I would LOVE to have lost 7.8 pounds by then!

Food for the day is plugged into Sparkeople.

Take care.

3 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

You're doing so well that I have no doubt that you will be able to drop that by vaycay. I have a kettlebell. I envision myself doing kettlebell swings. I never seem to act on that vision. LOL

neca said...

It took me a while to get into the groove!

Mrs Swan said...

I envision 10 min of swings and being done. LOL Of course, I haven't swung more than like 15 seconds ever in a row. ONCE Bwahaha