In various news:
- I lost a half pound this week. I need to focus on the positive. Not a lot, but the right direction!
- I have started studying. The amount and difficulty of the material is daunting. But I've started.
- A while back I applied for a national level position of the non profit we are active in. I got it! So, I'm excited, but hope I pass this exam before training for that gets going too much.
Mom and I are headed to Georgia to see my great aunt this weekend. (Have I mentioned that?) I don't feel like I have time, but it's important, so off we go. The tree is up and has lights and beads, maybe ornaments will happen soon!
Oh, we shot a short promo video for the kettlebell class! It's like 3-4 minutes long and includes an unwanted intrusion by my dog and my spouse then coming in and grabbing her up. Keeping it real. LOL
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:
congrats on your new job!
Congrats on he new job. Sounds exciting. Hope you had a nice trip.
Paula C
Post a Comment