Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Food
Good morning. Yesterday was a busy day. When I am at home I sometimes will vary my snacks a bit or have leftovers for lunch instead, but yesterday I stuck pretty close to plan.
Tuesday:
AM: 2 cups coffee w/ 2 T half n half, 2 prunes - 100 calories
Breakfast: peanut butter & pecan oatmeal (oats, almond milk, PB2 powder, pecans, flax seed) 300 calories
Snack: slice cheddar cheese and 3 triscuits (leftover from the holidays) 140
Lunch: Greek chicken rice bowls, adapted from Skinny Taste. I used quinoa in place of rice and added raw spinach and adjusted measurements a bit. 345 calories
Snack: deviled egg - 100 calories
Dinner: chicken thigh and the world's smallest chicken leg, skin removed. Green beans. 3 bites of a biscuit, half a cookie. I was at church, tired and really hungry. You see what happened. Ugh. Simple carbs were available and I mindlessly went there. Luckily I stopped myself and threw the rest of the biscuit and cookie in the trash!
Wednesday:
AM: 2 cups coffee w/ 2 T half n half, 2 prunes - 100 calories
Breakfast: peanut butter & pecan oatmeal - 300 calories
Snack: plain Greek yogurt & mango - 130
Lunch: Same Greek chicken rice-less bowl as yesterday. 345 calories
Snack: deviled egg - 100 calories
Dinner tonight is leftover seafood chowder I made Sunday and a spinach salad. Soup and salad will be roughly 400 calories, which will put me around 1400 for the day, leaving me room for a small after dinner snack.
Workout today is elliptical at Anytime Fitness at lunch - either 30 minutes at a pretty good heart rate or HIIT for 20.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment