Friday, January 10, 2020

Tracking works


Good morning and happy Friday.

I lost 1.5 pounds this week, so yay me! I'm at 146.7 this morning - the lowest I've been in many years. Tracking and being consistent with my exercise has helped not only my weight loss, but my mood as well. Yes I am still stressed, but T's schedule is getting back to normal now that the holiday insanity is over and I am beginning to feel like I might pass this D^%$ exam at the end of the month. :-)

We are going to the beach this weekend. Yeah, there's plenty I could do around the house, but I need a break!

Food yesterday:

AM: usual coffee with 1/2 1/2 and prunes (100)
Breakfast: breaded chicken breast (280)
Snack: 1/2 cup black eyed peas (100)
Lunch: the Greek chicken thing I've been eating - 345
Snack: slice of cheese, slice of salami, 3 triscuits (160)
Dinner: 2 of the meatballs that were leftover, 2 homemade manicotti (made with lowfat cottage cheese) and steamed broccoli (550)
Snack: half ounce cashews (80) and a diet ginger beer with a twist of lime (0)

I did assisted pull ups at the gym last night for the first time since my injury and they felt fine!

Have a good weekend!


3 comments:

Beth said...

COngrats on your loss - amazing!

Mrs Swan said...

Congrats!!!

I'm super happy for you! Enjoy your time at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. I am tracking too. This week I was exactly the same as last week. I guess it is better than seeing a gain!

Paula C