Monday, March 23, 2020
Plenty of resources
Hi there. How are you? If you are anything like me "mixed bag" is a fair answer. Some days I'm doing pretty well, other days not so much. There has been some binge eating, but I'm getting that pulled back. Right now I'm about to write out a workout to do while I'm stuck here at home. I miss the camaraderie of the gym, but right now staying away from other humans is the healthier alternative.
What else? A lot of cooking, doing yard work, taking my furry co workers for a daily walk. Trying to keep up on the news, but not too much. Trying not to worry about the things I can't control. T is still going in to work on his regular schedule. looks like we will cancel out May trip to Alaska.
In the meantime, there are concerts, free workouts, Patrick Stewart reading Shakespeare every day - all kinds of things to inspire you and help you during this. Sometimes they help, sometimes you just want to binge eat a box of spicy crab poppers that snuck into the freezer at some point.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I go from scared to calm. I have been praying for sure. Currently our offices are open so I try to remember to be grateful. I am continuing to work full time while others have lost jobs or are laid off. I have a treadmill & Total Gym in the basement and exercise has been so helpful with dealing with the stress. I gained a pound this last weigh in. Going to work on losing this week. We are Shelter in place order starting tomorrow but grocery,gas, hardware stores remain open. Along with gas stations & restaurants that have takeout or drive through can remain open. I can’t wait for this to be done.
Paula C
It's a variety of emotions. We are also canceling our June trip to Alaska. I have a high school senior so I am anxious about no prom, graduation although we haven't heard. Was working in the office up until last Thursday. Supposedly still going to be paid through however long this shutdown lasts for. My Zumba instructor doing online classes. Getting out for walks. Cooking. My husband has no evening meetings and is home for dinner every night. Drinking a lot of wine. Just trying to stay sane, -Beth
Post a Comment