Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thought of the day


I'm struggling, we all are. I started a couch to 5K this morning and ate a healthy breakfast. I'm doing what I'm able to self care. My husband works in food service, he is stressed and scared. I am scared for my family, and myself to a lesser extent. My son is still having to work, my mom is staying at home.  It's hard.

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

I'm still working myself with no hour changes which I am a little salty about. It is easy for corp level people who leave at 5 but the store level people do not leave until 7. All I wanted was SIX. LOL
At least I can still hit Publix on the way home. No one else is leaving the house. Kids are out and hubby is out with the kids.

Anonymous said...

It is a very stressful time. We will get through this. It is a flu & I am concerned I realize I can get this flu but more than likely it will not be fatal. I am treating this like I do every flu season. Social distancing, hand washing and avoiding crowds. I just wish the media would not frighten everyone so. It is a fast spreading flu and together we can fight it.


Paula C