A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
Well I had stayed the same, but we ate out 2 nights in a row so now I'm up a pound for the week. Blech. Headed to the beach Sunday to hang with my mom for a few days.
Take care of yourselves.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am up 2.5 pounds so you’re doing better than me! I have been struggling for so long now. I thought I would turn the bus around but it broke down. Thank goodness I get a start over every day.
1 comment:
I am up 2.5 pounds so you’re doing better than me! I have been struggling for so long now. I thought I would turn the bus around but it broke down. Thank goodness I get a start over every day.
Paula C
Post a Comment