Wednesday, July 29, 2020
When every day feels like Wednesday
Yesterday I woke up and the first thought in my head was to try & figure out what day it was. Especially because my husband has rotating days off, the days really all run together for me. This week he is off Thursday and Friday, so today is his "Friday" and my "Wednesday". It's both nice and frustrating.
Anyway, took care of some boring stuff around here, saw mom off yesterday, and I finished hemming the new curtains for my guest room. Now I need to make the pleats. It's a 50s room so it gets pinch pleat drapes, what can I say? :-)
Anyway, things are going ok. I've started adding an evening walk, which I am really enjoying.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These odd shifts are difficult. When I was on our Covid schedule at work for 3 months I had no idea what day it was. The holiday’s just snuck upon me. Especially Easter. I am back to my M-F work week. It has been nice to be on a regular schedule. Each week my days were different. Walks are good. If it isn’t too humid & buggy we make it a point to walk after dinner. But lately it’s been miserable. But I have been getting in my runs regardless.
Paula C
Post a Comment