Monday, August 03, 2020

Hate the new interface

Well blogger put me back to their new template. I really don't like it. Whatcha gonna do?


That was T this morning. To say his work is stressful right now is a massive understatement. I'm doing my best to take care of stuff here so he can unwind as much as possible.

To that end, we bought a hot tub. Because we have a small yard with limited space to actually set one up, we bought a small inflatable one. We got in last night after dinner and it was really nice! I am hoping that will help him relax and help with the stiffness & soreness of standing all day.

My weight has fluctuated some this weekend and I'm still up a pound from Friday, but I lost 2 pounds last week and 1.5 the week before. So my covid 15 is down to the covid 9.

Take care of yourselves. We're expecting to get some bad weather from the hurricane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. I wish I could lose the pandemic weight. I am trying intermittent fasting but the last few weeks haven’t yielded the results I was hoping for but I know I need to eat less. I can do some damage in my 8 hour window. Anxiety & stress is no excuse but explain why I am not losing. Here is to a better week. Hope you have no issues with the hurricane.

Paula C