Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hanging in there


Thanks Paula - I so appreciate your comments! Do you have a blog?

Our new exercise bike arrived! T asked "Did you order this from Ikea?" Lol. Yeah, maximum assembly required. Eh, we'll figure it out.

Here is a picture:

My pictures don't really show a difference, but I can tell you that after drinking a gallon of water (straight water) every day for a week I am feeling a lot less bloated! I also began using a fiber supplement that I really love (it's from a company called Melaleuca) and lets just say I am more regular than I have ever been.

We've figured out a couple of dessert type things for T in the evening to satisfy his sweet tooth (The orange flavored fiber, a cup of pineapple juice, frozen mango. Vanilla protein powder with almond milk, ice, PBFit powder, and then 1 T each of pb and chocolate chips). His diet is getting overhaued as well. And after the doctor visit Monday he is on board. I am back to packing him an afternoon snack and sending a protein shake to work. He may not be making the healthiest choices there, but that's 1 meal a day and he's at least portion controlling.

Take care of yourselves - you only get one body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t have a blog. I have thought of starting one but I am not very technologically oriented. I just recently purchased a smartphone. Yes, I am the last one in America with a flip phone and most likely the only American without an instagram or Facebook account. I enjoy the internet and follow a few bloggers, but not keen on sharing too much personal information given how the world can be. However it would be neat to start a blog and when I can figure out how to I just might. I have digestive issues and maybe I should try a supplement like you are. Feeling bloated is crappy. Good to know you & T are getting the healthy diet going. My husband & I need to clean it up. I gained a pound this week. Not good too many gains this month.

Paula C