Boring title but it's all I got. Weight was up a half pound - we did go out last night so maybe water weight or what I ate or maybe I'm really up. Oh well, that's not bad at all.
We didn't get much from the hurricane and mom & the boy came through just fine. We have had several thunderstorms this week and the back yard is just super mushy, making mowing pretty difficult.
I'm glad it's nearly the weekend! I've made good progress on my guest room drapes. I'll post pictures when they are done.
Take care!

2 comments:
Glad to hear you didn't get much from the hurricane. I had a 0.6 loss this week. Hopeful it is a trend. My week was nothing special either. Here is to a better one next week. Looking forward to seeing the guest room curtains.
Paula C
We barely had any rain ourselves. Up north got it though. I figure we are built for them here in FL but not so much in some other states.
Post a Comment