Besides my stepdad passing away, work being all over the place, T going to physical therapy, the angst of quitting my beloved gym - did I mention we had a family of 3 staying with us for the last 4 weeks? It was difficult and I may have lost my mind. And liver.
They moved out Sunday and I am slowly working to reclaim my house, my routine, and my sanity. We are leaving for vacation a week from today. I need it. So very much.

3 comments:
I can't stand people staying in my house, family or otherwise. I just really like my own space and privacy. You sure have a lot going on. I am glad you have your home back, at least. Where are you headed for vacation?
Glad they are gone and you can get back on with your normal. The new normal for all of us at least.
Is that all that is going on? đŸ™‚ sounds to me like you have had your hands full. Now the company gone & the much deserved vacation you should hopefully begin to feel better.
Paula C
Post a Comment