Accomplished my 2 small baby step goals I established last Thursday:
So go me! Went to the nutritionist Saturday morning. No great revelations - she handed me a sheet for her low carb diet along with amounts of protein to be consumed. We ordered pizza last night for dinner (my mom adores pizza and we have a really good place here.) I only ate 2 pieces and watched my food the rest of the day. As a result I was up 0.2 pounds this morning. I think that's pretty good! I mean, yeah, just getting back on track and ordering pizza.... But hey, moderation!
One other thing I meant to mention in my last post is a movie I started watching on Netflix:
Also, I got 20 free days of access to yoga download on my Roku tv. No, I haven't done any yet, but I do have the best of intentions! Lol
My husband got me this:
We used to joke about how much Bolt looked like Jordan (Jordan came first!), so he got me this to commemorate our friendship. I cried big ugly tears. I love it.
Have a good week.



1 comment:
Your husband is too sweet! I love that he got you that. So that every time you look at it you will remember and hopefully, smile when the pain isn't so fresh.
Post a Comment