Friday, March 19, 2021

Family time

It was really nice to have my mom here. We had a chance to visit and Pepper loves her - and her dogs as well! After she left, he spent the next day or two checking in the guest room. I don't know if he was looking for them or what, but he would go in there and nap! It was too cute.

My son and his girlfriend may come this weekend! I need help with some things around the house and once fishing starts up he is going to be super busy. So that will be nice!

Take care & have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with family. So important. I have very little family and the ones still around are simply scattered around the country. Glad you and the new pup are settling in too.

Paula C

Anonymous said...

My mom says her dog does the same thing after I have visited: keeps going to the guest room and peeking in, like I might still be hiding in there, ha ha.