That old adage is certainly true for me! When I was having success, there were certain habits that were non-negotiable: exercise and meal planning.
Working from home has meant that the kitchen is fully available any time I feel like doing any emotional eating! So I've decided to try & plan better.
Breakfasts are flexible, but I have 2 snack options: yogurt and fruit, and wasa cracker with hummus. Lunch is a recipe I copied years ago off a website. It's basically black beans, corn, a riced cauliflower, cilantro and then olive oil, lime juice, and some salt & pepper. I added a bell pepper that needed to be used, some avocado, and some leftover rotisserie chicken. It's super tasty and I can serve out a bowl, then add my avocado & chicken. So it's a sort of salad. lol
No real movement on the scale (yet) but I am sleeping better and my energy is better, so that's a start.
Take care.

1 comment:
I decided I need to get myself moving. As much as I hate planning it must be done if I want to lose weight. My plan is to batch cook 2 times a week so I have no excuses to eat crap meals. I have also implemented snack free evenings. I managed a few this week. I hope the scale moves in the right direction. I am scared to weigh in this week. My choices have been terrible.
Paula C
Post a Comment