Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Catching Up

Good morning.  We got back from our trip to discover one of the circuits in our breaker box was bad. Thankfully the electrician came out & swapped it out - not to expensive but stressful! Also thankful that the half of my house that lost electricity did NOT include my fridge!

Yesterday I went swimming - today is going to be a quick trip to the elliptical and maybe a yoga video at home. We are going to out of town for a few days starting Saturday. Mixed feelings about that. I'm looking forward to the trip but at the same time I'm afraid it's going to throw me off. Sigh.

It was good to go but it's nice to be home. I need some down time - I hope this trip provides that.

Take care.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

You sure don't want your fridge to lose electricity! That happened to us at our beach house. It has been off for about four days in the heat and OMG, it was awful. I hope your trip away is nice and don't stress about food. Just relax and enjoy.

Paula C said...

I know exactly how you feel. When we get away we plan on doing alot of walking. But it is so hard to keep to the diet. But I try to make the best choices with what I have. Enjoy you few down days.