So the weekend was a mixed bag diet-wise. I am doing better, but a couple of situations where i planned poorly or got over tired and made poor choices meant the scale stayed the same. Oh well, kind of a victory.
I scheduled with my trainer but am having to change - T hadn't let me know he has his colonoscopy Friday! Uh, since i need to drive you kinda important to be on my radar! Lol. How is it that men run the world again???? ha ha
Anyway, one big change is that I am making sessions at the gym a priority!
Take care.

1 comment:
We used to do a meeting of the calendars on Fridays, planning for the next week. And unless it was a true emergency, if family did not get things on my calendar, that involved me, they were out of luck. . .
Post a Comment