A blog about my journey to discovering a healthier, more fit me!
Why blog?
Blogging has been very, very good to me. I have met a wonderful group of likeminded folks, who want to improve their health and fitness. And maybe wear smaller jeans to boot!
That is all we can do! Enjoy the day or few days then get back to the grind. Some people are abstainers and some are moderators. I like to moderate and then back on the horse. Never mind I fall off a lot!!! LOL
You're not the only one that gained weight. Me too. Too much cookies. I am back on track. I don't want to be fat for another year. It is so cliche but new year new me.
3 comments:
That is all we can do! Enjoy the day or few days then get back to the grind. Some people are abstainers and some are moderators. I like to moderate and then back on the horse. Never mind I fall off a lot!!! LOL
You're not the only one that gained weight. Me too. Too much cookies. I am back on track. I don't want to be fat for another year. It is so cliche but new year new me.
I gained over the holidays too. Not happy about it but ready to do something about it!
Post a Comment