The holidays were really nice. I was off last week and was able to get a lot accomplished around the house! I packed up too small clothes and organized what does fit, as well as cleaning out drawers, organizing jewelry etc. T did the same thing, so that was good. We were both out of sorts this weekend, not at all on the same wavelength, lousy communication. All we could do was laugh about it - no one's fault - we just kept on not understanding what the other was trying to say. It was comical in a way. Yesterday his sister had a surprise birthday party for his dad. There were a lot more people there than I expected, so I wasn't very happy about that. Given covid cases right now and my mom's scheduled surgery, I don't want to take any chances!
What else? I committed to doing yoga every day this month and T agreed to ride the exercise bike 20 minutes per day. So far we have a perfect record! ;-) I'm back on Noom and I'm already back down 3 pounds - so yay!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Sounds like things are going good! Yay for weight loss!
I am going to work on organizing and getting rid of clutter. It is one of my goals. I lost 3 pounds last week too. I put in the work too. Really cut the calories. I want to get to goal this year. Congrats on the loss.
Post a Comment