Covid is everywhere! From my friend's toddler testing positive, my personal trainer (thank goodness I haven't seen her since before the holidays!), one of my team mates (thank goodness we're remote!), everyone seems to have 1 degree of separation away from multiple cases. It's nuts!
I am going out as little as possible and wearing an N95 face mask when I do. I have plenty of workout equipment and resources here at the house, so really no excuse. Yoga may never be my jam, but when I reach over to tie my shoes and feel how tight my legs are, I know I need it. I found a good series on Amazon Prime called "yoga therapy" with a gal names Lindsey Samper. She offers sessions for low back, neck & shoulder, stress relief, etc. I really like her a lot! That makes it easier. Once I work my way through that maybe I'll try something a bit more/ longer.
Food is okay - after the great pizza debacle the other night I am back on the straight and narrow. Lol
Take care!

2 comments:
You're lucky to work from home. I still have to go in the office. We've had some cases but not as many as last year. Of course it is flu season so I am really practicing all the recommendations. We really are home bodies other than work. I have done well this week with my eating. I hope to see a loss this week. Saturday is my weigh in day. To hers crossed.
I keep reading about how it is supposedly exploding here in Florida, but oddly, I don't know anyone with it, or with symptoms, or anyone even really talking about it much. I miss working from home! I didn't think I would prefer it, but I really did (back in the office since this summer).
Post a Comment