Friday, January 14, 2022

On the mend?

 Feeling well enough today to actually take a shower. Still not 100% for sure, but a bit better. Which is good - we are supposed to have a storm Sunday. I have no idea why, but I don't want to be sick and have to deal with a winter weather storm. Jim Cantore is apparently on the way. Sigh.

Not much is new. I did love 2.7 pounds this week - just not hungry. No exercise, yoga is out the window.  Maybe in a couple of days.

Take care!

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

Yeah for a hot shower. I assume hot at least. LOL
Never a good sign when that man comes to town! UGH

Paula C said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. 2.7 pounds is a lot. This week was a slow one for me. Only 0.6 pound. Disappointed since I stuck to plan.🤔. Hope the storm didn't damage anything.