I am posting this because I have a bunch of focus work to do this morning and I don't want to. Lol
This morning I took a shower, fixed my hair, put on a little eye make up, and I'm wearing yoga pants (as opposed to fuzzy fleece pj pants). between being sick and the icy road conditions, I've really struggled the past couple of weeks. But today is warm-ish (for winter - its supposed to be 55) and I'm feeling better. More frigid weather tomorrow, but my plan for today is to get outside and soak in some sun.
Take care.

2 comments:
55? Today I woke up to -15 degrees. These bitter cold days are tough. The days are getting longer. It is nice that it is light when I get out of work. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
I'm living in the wrong state! -17 degrees with windchill here on Lake Michigan and we didn't warm up much from there. I'm ready for those balmy 55 degree days! Yoga pants and eye makeup sounds like self-care and that's never bad!
Post a Comment