I know I left stuff in a bit of a cliff hanger. It's been busy at work and I'm out of spoons (as the young people say).
The silver lining is that hub and I are on the same page when it comes to the kids. We told them we wouldn't give them money, but we'd sit down with them and have zoom calls and review their finances and help them figure their own shizz out. Hub and I both took financial peace and while we don't follow it religiously, we're both pretty good about having a budget.
Food is pretty good, I'm doing a lot of walks with the dog (3 or so miles per day). That's about all I have right now. We started dog training with the dogs (another wholes story there) and we have nightly homework. So my plate is pretty dang full.
Do the best you can with what you got.

1 comment:
I like Dave Ramsey Financial Peace. It really has some great ideas. I have followed some of the advice. I used to catch him on the radio long time ago. He would have people call in with their issues. Sounds like exercise is working well. So glad you & hubby are on the same page. I often would talk to my dad for financial advice. You two are taking a great approach with the kids.
Post a Comment