It's been a week.
Got the snacking under control, then Wednesday my car wouldn't start. For some reason I was really upset - far more than it should have warranted. I texted my son to help me troubleshoot and he used it as an opportunity to dump his bad week on me. So I ended up going to the store for beer & snacks. Yikes.
Luckily I had an appointment with my counselor Thursday and we talked about it and that gave me some good reinforcement on better options. Not to mention beer tears up my digestive tract for a couple of days after which was a pretty good aversion therapy reminder.
Despite my best efforts (ha ha) I was down 0.1 pounds this week. I'll take it!
Take care of yourselves.

3 comments:
Stress can make me choose bad food too. I am trying really hard to get myself back to healthy. I had a 0.8 pound loss. I am shooting for a minimum of 0.5 per week. I hope the stress level drops for you.
YUCKY on the stress eating but yeah on talking to your counselor! I might have hid them them.
Sorry to hear about your car, that can be so very stressful!
Post a Comment