Monday, January 08, 2024

Still here, still healing

 I am STILL taking an afternoon nap y'all! No exercise yet beyond light housework. Steps are maybe in the 6k range. But the combination of reduced snacking and no alcohol (my body needs to focus on healing right now) means I'm down another 1.5 pounds. I'll take it!

I am eating better and limiting my snacks, and trying to eat breakfast late or not at all. Seems to be working but I'm looking forward to getting out and walking. I have an appointmnt with my doctor on the 17th so we'll see what she has to say.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wish you an abundance of healing!

Paula C said...

Glad to hear you're finding your way. I have been doing well these last 9 days. I promised myself I would stick to plan for 30 days. My first weigh I finally had a loss. I hope this continues. I hope your healing continues too.