Was Your bed as Warm as Mine?
Oooh, it was so hard to get out of bed this morning! It was cold out, and snuggly warm in, and I had to hit the snooze twice before I talked myself out of the sheets! But I did it, and walked 3 miles in the frozen tundra that was our neighborhood. Okay, 28 might not seem that bad to some people, but it’s pretty cold for me!
As promised, I lifted weights last night. It was a pretty killer workout, so no cardio at the gym. I had done a 30 min walk at work, but that was it for cardio yesterday.
Back:
T-bar 25/12 35/10 40/8
Db row 30/12 30/12 40/8
Chest:
Db press 25/12 30/12 30/10
Inc press 25/12 25/10 30/10
Tri:
Overhead press 25/12 30/10
Dips 25/8 30/10 35/10
Bi:
Curl 20/12 20/9 25/6
Hammer curl 15/10 15/8
Shoulders:
Overhead press 15/12 20/10 25/8
Front raise 12.5/10 12.8/8
Lat raise 12.5/5 12.5/5
Those last two were alternated. Whew! After that, I sat in the sauna for a few minutes.
Food was also very good yesterday:
B: oatmeal & 2 slices lean spam
S: 1 lf string cheese, carrots & celery
L: hamburger soup & a lowfat crescent roll
S: apple, ½ a grapefruit, and a string cheese
D: low fat beef stew (made in crock pot!) and a crescent roll
S: apple “baked” in the microwave with some diet pepsi & oatmeal
Then covered in cinnamon and 1/3 c low cal vanilla ice cream
This morning, I got the boy to help and we did a quickie 15 minute clean-up – he did a “swipe & wipe” in the bathroom while I re-booted the dishes & laundry. It is so nice to know I am going home to a clean house and minimal chores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment