Weather Makes a Difference
The weather has given me a break - warm (relatively) and sunny. I walked yesterday evening when I got home, and it was a pleasant 45 when I walked at 5:30 this morning. Gotta soak up some sunshine while it's available!
Eating yesterday was on track, as was exercise. Today I had a big salad with my pumpkin soup for lunch and used honey mustard dressing. I'd forgotten how much I like honey mustard - it's been a while. So that's my new dressing for now. Given a couple of decent dressings, I can be a salad eating fool! :-)
I just got an email from a friend, complaining about the fact that she sees others people's crap food and craves it, even though she knows it'll make her feel like dog poop. Boy can I relate to that! I know what my body does well on, yet still crave the garbage that makes it feel so bad. No logic there, just human nature I guess. But for today, I am eating well & feeling good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment