Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hanging in there!

Another decent food day yesterday. I had some pretzels and a faux beer after dinner, which would have been okay except I'd already had a fudgecicle... Right now I am too easily tempted to have trigger foods in the house. I plan to send the pretzels to the D&D game with hub if there are any left.

I went to the gym yesterday. I finished about 2/3 of my lower body workout - my legs are sore! I knew it had been long enough that I would regret doing the whole thing, so I didn't. I also walked at lunch. Today is walk at lunch plus intervals on the elliptical after work.

Hub will be gone to his D&D game this weekend. I often use this time to eat without being observed (A glutton in her native habitat as it were). Yeah. I WILL NOT DO THAT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

No comments: