Friday, June 23, 2006

Week in Review

The not so good:
Martial arts? Where?
A few too many “I shouldn’t have eaten that!”s early in the week

The good:
Getting up at 5:30 every day.
Going walking.
Eating has improved dramatically the past couple of days.
My stress levels are down.

The very good:
I have gotten so much down around the house! I feel so much better about that. I feel like it is a place I can go & relax again. That’s critical to my emotional well being. So that’s huge – until my house (literal) is in order, it’s all but impossible for me to get my (figurative) house in order.

I may go to a craft show with my mom this weekend – other than that, putter around the house. And go to martial arts of course! I have plenty of healthy food already in the fridge, so that will help prevent poor choices over the weekend.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I wish I had my house in order, any kind of order. Wanna come do it??

floreta said...

gosh, I think I'm the same as you here with having to keep the house in order in order to feel emotionally sane. And I've read that messier places actually do increase stress levels! Makes sense.... Problem is, I just don't have the drive/time/house skills or something to keep up (excuse, excuse eh)! I'll get it one of these days..