The fabric obsession continues, unabated
First: good news on the MIL front! As suspected, she had no intention of moving out of my mom’s place despite having both a job and an apartment. My mom told her how she felt used & told her that she had until Sunday evening to move out, or hub & I would be coming over Sunday afternoon to move her out. Apparently, that lit the much-needed fire under her butt and she is packing up her stuff. Woo hoo!!!!
In addition to watching the saga of Floyd the past couple of evenings, I have also been busy working on a Mongol-esque jacket for a friend for Pensic next month. It is coming along nicely and should be finished up tonight. I’ll take pics.
Saturday is a crazy sewing day, with several projects in the hopper. Sunday is accessories. I am having so much fun! I love doing stuff like this!
All in all, I have to say I am heading into this weekend feeling awesome. And the roadblock on my project at work was removed, so life at the office is happy too. Yay for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you've got your MIL moving. I finally went and look at you pic's and know I have a face to go with the name.
lol...you need to light a fire under my butt. I have a ton of fabric and projects but it seems I never get around to making any of them.
Now this is interesting my word verification for this comment is "Funks"...lol.
Glad your making headway with the MIL, hopefully life will calm down a little. Have a nice week!
I also hope this MIL-induced trauma will be abating soon. Ugh. But how about our boy Floyd? Oh!
Post a Comment