Oops
I’ve been meaning to post, but life just keeps intervening. Here is a random jumble of thoughts & stuff. Let’s just call it a post, shall we?
I am soooo disappointed that T-Mobile decided to sack Jan. Hot pink finger and toe nails will no longer hold the same meaning for me. But, Landis was a much more human, gracious, generous winner than we’ve seen in years past. Watching him win was a pleasure. Sorry Lance. Also, I loved watching the Tour, but watching that much television is hard work!
Being an all or nothing person means that I’ve been running on 110% with all these crafts projects and I am burned out. So I’m glad they are done! The only thing left is last minute shopping, packing, and some food prep. Preparation is winding down and soon the vacation will commence. Woot!
I left the house super early this morning. It was gorgeous – foggy & quiet. I saw a deer run across Main Street in downtown. How cool is that? It made me happy.
Working on projects like a maniac hasn’t left a lot of time for exercise. I really miss running. I need to set up a running plan when I get home. Until then, exercise is very much a catch as catch can proposition. You know what? I haven’t had time in years (well, ever really) to do the stuff I’ve wanted to do to make my camp not only comfortable, but a place where, when you come & sit down, it feels more like the 12th than the 21st century. With a touch of Conan. ;-) I’ve been able to do that this year. And I am close to having enough clothes! I made myself 3 pairs of pants and 2 new tops this Saturday.
MIL wanted to know if we were going to continue helping her for a couple more months. Isn’t that a hoot???? Uh, no. She needed to come up with $400 or get evicted. Urban Ministries gave her $200 and she’ll be getting a paycheck soon. What a mess. Like watching a head-on collision in slow motion, knowing there’s nothing you can do to stop it. But I don’t have any more money to give her, even if I wanted to, which I don’t. She is out of my mom’s thank goodness.
“Bloodrayne” is actually a pretty decent grade B vampire flick. Not enough Billy Zane though. And what was up with that hairpiece? He looked like he had an opossum on his head. He is a man that looks better with less hair.
That’s about all I know. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A comfortable camp with a touch of Conan look, sounds cool! You need to write a book about the MIL experience - could be a best seller!
Your MIL experience just keeps getting more surreal. I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment