Thursday, August 03, 2006

Is it vacation yet?

Trying to pull additional data to meet all requirements on 2 projects I am trying to wrap up. Got hit with a big new project that must be done by end of day Friday (I'm leading 3/4s of my boss' team on it. It's pulling together data for my boss' boss to report to her boss and his boss). Got all that? But no pressure...

And of course packing, cleaning, washing laundry, etc etc etc. Oh, and my MP3 player died, and that had to be replaced so I have driving tunes.....

I have gone insane. Luckily the emergency autopilot kicked in so all is not lost. :-)

2 comments:

Jack said...

You are definetly ripe for vacation, have fun!

vj said...

I'm hoping your vacation is going well. And, I have the same late disease as your husband. I don't know why, but I cannot leave on time for a car trip. If there wasn't a deadline involved, I'd not leave on time for plane trips either...