Sunday, October 29, 2006

A pleasant nothingness

Well, my cold is doing quite well. I am feeling crappy. I had kim chi ji gae (a Korean stew) for lunch, which is better than chicken soup. I had chicken soup for dinner. My head is so stuffed up – ugh. I have done very little this weekend, which has been very nice. I had to drive up to Raleigh Saturday for a class – I have taken over as the NC regional treasurer for our medieval group. Then I drove home and a friend came over and stayed until this afternoon. We did some sewing – I didn’t get a whole lot done, but the weather was very nice and we had the back door open. Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow since I have no sick time. Blech.

It wasn’t a bad weekend, I just hope I feel better soon.

No comments: