The annual pre vacation freak out
I am hoping the side effect of not giving a darn about anything is beginning to wear off now that I have been on this new medicine a bit over a week. I am trying to care. The past week has been interesting – I’ve failed to exercise, eaten crap, and really truly haven’t felt any sort of remorse or guilt. Unfortunately, I haven’t cared about anything – housework, cooking, you get the idea. I read a lot of books. This weekend I picked myself up by the boot straps and am trying to get back on track. I haven’t lost my temper though – I just think the pendulum swung too far the other way.
I have gobs to do before pennsic – catching up on email this morning I started feeling panicky. I have a lot going on. I’m trying not to freak out. I need to sit down and make a list. I think just knowing would help.
Anyway, doing alright. A little scattered – maybe I will be tracking better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lists are my best friend! Maybe you needed this as a pre vacation break?
Post a Comment