Thursday, July 19, 2007

Drive by blogging

I have halved the amount of medicine I am taking and am feeling much more myself. Work is busy, home is beyond busy, and a couple of things (people, situations) are trying to drive me nuts (luckily, most of that is hobby and not work related). I am counting down until vacation, trying to convince myself to save the new Harry Potter book for the trip, and slowly ticking things off my list. My list is long, but most of the project type stuff will be wrapped up by Sunday. After that is last minute purchases, meal planning, and packing. The trailer gets loaded Sunday. The last minute stuff will go in the car.

I am keeping up with blogs, but even I don’t want to read about my obsessive list writing or angst over what size cooler to buy.

I’ll be here intermittently until I leave for vacation a week from Saturday!

No comments: