Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lunch box make-over

I've spent the past couple of days with a nasty tummy ache in the afternoon, so I made a few changes in ye olde lunchbox: removed mounds of raw celery, replaced lunch (baked chicken & veggies with sauce) with leftovers, removed pint of black tea (I have green with lunch anyway) and will drink water instead.

Had a very good workout this morning at the gym with the boy. Getting up wasn't TOO hard and we both had a good time - AND it wasn't crowded! Woo hoo!

Depsite the money stress, I'm doing good. I was really pooped last night so we went to the cafeteria, but I had a healthy (relatively) supper and didn't snack at all afterward. Tonight i plan to be swept away by Calgon! Long week - kinda tired, busy at work. But my mental outlook is really great.

No comments: