Monday, September 17, 2007

Nap time!

Boy, could I have slept in this morning! The air is nice and cool and the windows were open - delightful. But I got up and did a brief walk/run thing. Ugh. Weight has dropped down today to what I saw last week on the hall scale. Exercise was okay this weekend, although I never got to the gym. But I walked a couple of times and was active. Eating was better.

I made a big batch of gazpacho sooup this week and put some in my lunch. I also bought bell peppers, celery hearts, and cherry tomatoes at Costco, in an effort to increase ye olde veggie intake.

We are going to a wedding in November at Ren Faire (huzzah!) - my girlfriend Ceara has agreed to help me make an outfit. Most of my medieval attire is peasant class since I am frequently working at events, I'd like to have a new outfit.

Hung with friends, cleaned the boat & took it out for a while, a bit on the busy side, but nice.

Oh, and I'm loving the weather!

1 comment:

m said...

Neca!

I LOVE THE WEATHER TOO!!! It's going up to the mid 80's at the end of the week, which is a bummer. I put blankets on our bed. That just made my day.