Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Change of focus

Lately, my time and energy have been focused on activities which have not provided a great deal of emotional pay-back. I’ve gained weight, lost fitness, and lost my joy. April is going to be very different.

I have signed up for the 10 month online course called “Awakening joy”.

I plan to focus on healthy eating and fun fitness.

I want to spend my weekends getting caught up on things around my house that have been neglected for too long. A tidy well, well maintained home makes me happy. Being home makes me happy. These things have not happened.

We enjoyed visiting with our friends this past weekend. It made us realize that we need to spend more time and energy on the people and things that matter to us.

1 comment:

Lady Bug said...

Good luck with the Awakening joy course. Would love to feature you on Wellsphere.com, a site that helps people to live healthier. Can't find a contact form so thought I'd comment; look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Larisa