Not poor planning, just poor recipes
I tried really hard to plan yummy, vegan meals for myself this week. It has not panned out. The recipe I chose for lunches was horrible (I ate one portion and am throwing the rest out!) and the guys have turned up their noses at a couple.
Last night I took them out to celebrate my husband’s promotion to foreman (he was hoping to be made assistant foreman!). Tonight they are having pork chops and the evil health food grocery had no tofu in the deli so I guess I will be having a vegan tv dinner. Ugh.
I am going to pick up a couple of vegan tv dinners to have for emergencies, I tried this week, but it didn’t pan out. I’m planning to try some more new recipes next week, I hope I choose better.
Still can’t figure out what to drink. Had unsweet tea at dinner last night because I just couldn’t face another glass of water.
It has been a learning experience and I am definitely still climbing “up” the learning curve. On the other hand, it hasn’t been any more difficult than any week when I try new recipes. Sometimes the one with meat are lousy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I often go without meat but in the end I always seem to crave it. Good for you, I hope you can hack it better than I did.
Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment