A year in the life
Today, for the first time in a long time I updated my weight chart. I’ve been keeping this chart since October 11, 2001 – 7 years. A couple of interesting things stood out: I weight today what I weighed in October of last year. I weigh 8 pounds more than I did in October of 2001. I’ve lost (and gained) 35+ pounds. I’ve been fit, and lost a lot of it. I’ve made headway, and lost momentum. I’ve started this blog, and recently left it orphan.
It’s time to take back my blog, take back my fitness, and take back the progress I made.
Don’t get me wrong – I’m not implying in any way that those 8 years have been worthless because of something as relatively small as my weight. I’ve accomplished a lot of things in that time. But I need to once again make my health a higher priority.
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sometimes it's just good to look back and see what you've accomplished and that alone helps to motivate.
Post a Comment