The refrigerator is NOT your wonderland!
Let me start by saying this: I recognize that I am solely responsible for what goes in my mouth. However, I think we can agree that our loved ones (especially those we live with) help to create a climate that influences our decisions.
Last night after I went to bed, my husband ate my breakfast for today and tomorrow (it was leftovers, but I told him I was using them for my breakfast). This was after a substantial dinner and he had broken out a bag of hidden potato chips. (I had no idea we had potato chips - I never buy them).
So, my challenge is two-fold: 1) my husband brings home foods I don’t like having around (chips, beer, etc.) and 2) when I do have a healthy meal planned, he is not above eating it as a snack. I discovered my breakfast gone 3 minutes before I was leaving the house. That’s not a lot of time to come up with a plan “b”.
I’m not trying to blame my husband for my weight gain, but there are times when he certainly makes staying on plan a real challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment