Pretty good
I had a pretty good weekend. Hub had to work, and we didn’t get to go out on a date. I got loads done – shopping, cleaning, cooking, decorating. Today is supposed to be the last of the long hours for him. Exercise remains a memory. Food-wise, some days are better than others. I’m okay with that for now. With the boy out of school (and going with his grandpa for a few days), I may try going by the gym on the way home from work next week. OTOH, I am embarrassed by how I would look in shorts on the elliptical. Yes, I feel too fat to be seen at the gym. How sad is that?
Anyway, there is a lot of work & introspection needed, but right now I can’t focus on it. I’m just trying to enjoy the holiday, appreciate the blessings we have, and take care of the things I need to get done. I don’t mean to sound depressed or anything (I’m not), I just mean I’m okay with the fact that things have been crazy and that now isn’t the time to try to change my routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it is good to maintain a routine through the holidays, they are usually hectic enough without trying something new. Happy holidays!
Post a Comment