Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blog, what blog?

Congratulations, you are probably the only person reading this because I have been so lame about updating. Actually I’ve been lame about a lot of things for the past 3 weeks. Having made really good progress on my weight loss, I’ve spent the last 3 weeks acting like food is about to be declared illegal, with prohibition coming back to boot.

The sad thing is I feel stressed and vaguely depressed, with no idea why. It’s hard to act when you don’t know what’s wrong.

Here’s to baby stepping my way to sanity … again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read. :)

Sorry you're in a funk. I am, too, but it's because I've been busy taking care of everyone but me, while not being appreciated.

Monday I start WW at work, and back to the gym. Maybe it'll help me. What'll help you?
Bren

m said...

Give yourself a cheat day. I've been in that stressed/depressed stage. Mine was when I was on Atkins (I will never do that again)

Another thing is go for a walk. Walking is the biggest fatburner and mood lifter.

Check out weightlossforall.com. It's a really good site.

Also for laughs awkwardfamilyphotos.com. that site always makes me smile.

I hope you feel better!