Sometimes it's the little things
Last week was kinda crazy - I was on jury duty Thursday and Friday, so my schedule was completely thrown off. Add in to that the fact that Sunday was hub's birthday, we have guests coming this weekend (so we can all go to a big medieval event together) which meant the guest room had to be put into some semblance of order - it all adds up to several days of no gym time.
Despite that I lost 0.8 pounds last week, and the same (so far) this week. Those aren't huge numbers, but it's progress in the right direction. But bigger than the scale was the fact that this morning, I was able to once again wear my grandmother's wedding ring. Next stop, blue jeans! Woo hoo!
Even though I have loads to do this week, I AM going to the gym this afternoon. Priorities!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment