The sun will come out, today!
The sun is out! It's horribly cold and we're supposed to be getting tropical storm force winds today, but at least it LOOKS nice.
I got up this morning, swung my kettlebell (just the light one is in use these days), and then did some warm-up stretching and a few weights with Gilad. I don't want to overdo it with the k-bell - a little goes a long way!
Weight is drifting back downward, I am doing a bit of the hold white knuckling after dinner (and drinking no-alcohol beer), but I am beginning to feel better.
There was a step class at the gym last night, but the very thought... ugh. The going back out, the going to a class, just ugh. I do want to start back going after work and using the elliptical with my Cardio Coach. That is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment