I've been busy, but things are going well. The valences in the kitchen are done, the curtains are hung in the guest room and the sheers are hemmed and hung, the curtains for the project room are hung. Turns out I had to hem them as well, that's done. I have made 1 of 2 curtains for the dining room.
We went to the Fairchild Tropcical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables - it was AMAZING. If you are ever in Miami, make time to go. It was impressive. It's the 2nd highest rated botanic garden in the world.
Food has been good - I went to WW this morning and I was down 2.2 pounds. I feel like I've got a good handle on food. I know regular yoga is helping so much in dealing with stress (and there is still quite a bit!), as is the exercise. Exercise is also going well. I want to add in kettlebells, but I am at least doing some weight training.
I think the jogging is too much - I'm not at a weight where it feels ok. I am getting a lot of exercise - yoga, weights, walking, step aerobics. By the end of last week I just felt exhausted and ragged out and decided to throttle back to a level that is sustainable before I end up hurting myself.
I just really feel that I've found a good balance of physical activity that keep me feeling better emotionally, which helps with the diet because I'm turning to food less often to meet those needs.
That right there feels amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment