Monday, January 02, 2012

Raising awareness

I've mentioned that they are offering WW for free at work this year. I'm not quite sure when the session will start, but I plan to attend!

In the meantime, I am working on making good choices, and tracking food and exercise. I have my purse calendar with pictures from my vision board, a couple of quotes, and a tab on the current page for quickly updating food & exercise as it happens.

I thought work would be busy today, but no - most people are still out. Sweet! Actually, my boss doesn't get back until Wednesday. I thought I was "running late" but I made time to make a green smoothie AND juice for the 3 of us - hub has requested some as well. Nice! And since no one was here, "running late" wasn't the case.

I looked back over the year's weigh ins - I am up 6.6 pounds from the end of last year, but still down 10 pounds from this year's high weight. Not great, but overall I feel like I'm starting the year in a good place.

I wish I hadn't let stress take me over the way it did this year, but I've come out the other end largely okay, so I'm grateful. No "calendar regret" this year over what I might have done.

No comments: