Things here are pretty good. Tuesday evening we went to the gym, ate dinner, and I spent evening 2 of operation “organizing my CDs” (which are in cases, each other’s covers, scattered about etc.). I suspect it will take 2 more evenings or so to get it all squared away.
We have a new person on our team. I took her with me to AMP Wednesday – she liked it. She has 3 dogs and a BlendTec blender – we have so much in common! Ha ha. Seriously though, she seems very nice.
Not too much else to report. Things here are going along. I’m headed to NC on the 23rd.
Wednesday’s dinner tonight was chicken with alfredo sauce, steamed broccoli, and quinoa. I was pooped after AMP, I went home, took a shower, we ate, and then I was a bum.
Last night we went to Miami to look at a couple of mid century chairs I found on craigslist. They were very comfortable and I think they ill well in the project room. They were a great price and I love the look of them, although they will need to be reupholstered down the line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment