I don't know if I'm not cut out for blogging any more - I keep trying and not following through. I am still reading plenty of blogs, I just don't know what to say here.
I am walking, swinging kettlebells, making green drinks, eating vegetables, living my life.
Things are okay. We certainly have challenges, but we seem to be tackling them together. Still not thrilled to be in south Florida, but we continue to work on that.
I am having my dental implants next week. First they do the impants, then they have to heal (minimum 4 months) and then they can put on the crowns. This has been a long, crazy expensive process, which has sucked. Lesson learned: don't get your teeth knocked out in a swimming pool as a teenager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You could always just post gruesome pics of your dental implants. I'm fascinated by them. I have a gap between my front teeth and to fix it, I would need two implants because I have a gene that means my body only grew one set of incisors instead of two (so, the gap). I was once very determined to do it, but now it seems that the gap has become cool, and supermodels are even getting their teeth filed in order to create one..
It's such a strange world.
You could always just post gruesome pics of your dental implants. I'm fascinated by them. I have a gap between my front teeth and to fix it, I would need two implants because I have a gene that means my body only grew one set of incisors instead of two (so, the gap). I was once very determined to do it, but now it seems that the gap has become cool, and supermodels are even getting their teeth filed in order to create one..
It's such a strange world.
Post a Comment