Saturday, September 07, 2013
Happy Saturday
Ok, if I were going to eat my feelings away, it wouldn't be with that meal! Ha ha ha.
Hope your Saturday is going well. Hub and MIL got on the road at 6 am. I fed myself & the dogs, hit a couple of grocery stores, came home, veged in front of the tv a bit, got in the pool for a while, and took a nap.
This afternoon is stormy and I am doing nothing. I planned on doing a bit of sewing but honstly I don't feel like it. I have a couple more errands to run, which I will probably take care of tomorrow. I also have some food prep tomorrow.
I don't know whether I will get to the sewing - we'll see. Right now I am just enjoying the quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
A bit of quite sounds like bliss :)
Post a Comment